Took a long walk along the canal in the morning hoping to see the legendary kingfisher. He/she was out somewhere on business. However, I did see a pair of swans flying low over the canal and a buzzard off in the distance across the canal and unreachable even at 300mm.
From the top :
1. One of a pair of swans flying low under the radar on the Forth and Clyde canal.
2. Swan flying along the Forth and Clyde canal.
3. Female goosander looking just a little startled
4. A beech tree sitting alone under an interesting sky.
5. Pinecones sitting in a nice horizontal line.